Uniquities Furniture won't stand behind the furniture they sell!
I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago..This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and set up.
Lately chunks of marble have been falling off. ie attached picture. I called Uniquities Furniture several times, went into the store and showed the owner pictures of what was happening. Each time I was told that someone would get in touch with me and come out to fix the table..
Now, it has gotten so bad with actual factures (cracks that have separated on the top of the table) which I sent pictures to the owner.. I have yet to get a response from them.. I offered to just have him pick up the table. He refused and told me that he didn't have any place to put it..
He refuses to give me a refund, I even told him that I would take half of what I paid for it. NO WAY
I'm 73 years old, live by myself, there is no way a charity will take this table & chairs because of the condition of the table.
All efforts have failed in returning this to Uniquities Furniture at 5981 W Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308
This store ripped me off for over $600.Who will they rip off next?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service after the fact
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marble Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."