100% full Not resolved
1.5

I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago..This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and set up.

Lately chunks of marble have been falling off. ie attached picture. I called Uniquities Furniture several times, went into the store and showed the owner pictures of what was happening. Each time I was told that someone would get in touch with me and come out to fix the table..

Now, it has gotten so bad with actual factures (cracks that have separated on the top of the table) which I sent pictures to the owner.. I have yet to get a response from them.. I offered to just have him pick up the table. He refused and told me that he didn't have any place to put it..

He refuses to give me a refund, I even told him that I would take half of what I paid for it. NO WAY

I'm 73 years old, live by myself, there is no way a charity will take this table & chairs because of the condition of the table.

All efforts have failed in returning this to Uniquities Furniture at 5981 W Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308

This store ripped me off for over $600.Who will they rip off next?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service after the fact. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of marble table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Uniquities Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marble table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Uniquities Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: The Roomstore.

Had an Experience with Uniquities Furniture?

Comments